Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Welcome aboard....

This is the first post to what I hope will become an active and informative resource for everyone interested in respecting and protecting the maritime heritage of Kingston, Ontario and neighbouring waters.

As the incoming President of Preserve Our Wrecks, I want to thank everyone who served on last year's Committee. They can all be sure that their efforts are respected and the time and effort that they put into the Organisation is widely recognised. To those who have agreed to continue working with the Executive, a special thank you.

I'm very keen that POW should remain a vital body. To this end, if you're reading this and you're not a member, please get in touch with me to find out more about our group and to consider joining us. If you are already a member and you have strong views about what we should be doing - and when and how - tell me...

If you have news or information that you'd like to share with readers of this blog - let me know and I'll tell you how to do so.

Mike Hill

No comments: